What is THE BULLY GAME 2 – THE SEQUEL
Well the answer of course is YES!
If you haven’t heard already it’s called The Bully Game 2 -The Sequel. It’s quickly becoming one of the top assemblies in Southern California.
THE BULLY GAME 2 – THE SEQUEL has the same format as The Bully Game,: Your students are the contestants, the entire audience is involved, and everybody learns great lessons about bully prevention.
“John Abrams gets the children excited about ‘Looking Inside’, Filling the Bucket and Celebrating the Differences’ in his HIGH-ENERGY Bully Game 2 Assembly. The students were thanking me afterward for such a great assembly. THAT’S WHEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A SUCCESS!
John is very professional, great to work with and knows what is appropriate for different age levels. We look forward to having him at our school again and again and making a positive impact!”
Cheryl Eames – VP of Programs – Wood Ranch Elementary
Different magic, different challenges, and different concepts.
Your students will learn…
- What Bullying Actually is – Just about every principal I talk to says that one of the major problems at their school is that “All of a sudden everything is bullying!”. We draw a clear line so students and staff understand what exactly it looks like and what can be done.
- That Everybody is Different (Tolerance)– If you look around, no matter where you are, you’ll notice that every single person is different than every other person. And making fun of someone because they are different than you JUST DOESN’T MAKE SENSE! Don’t just tolerate the differences, CELEBRATE THE DIFFERENCES.
- To Fill The Bucket (Kindness, Respect & Courtesy) – Many schools have already begun utilizing this fantastic tool. Your students will take home an actual plan to increase their respect towards each other and their environment.
- To Look Deep Inside (Compassion) – Every person is made up of back stories and living conditions that you may not be aware of. Before making a judgment, stop for a minute and really get to know that person. You may find that they really do have magic inside of them and you may actually have a lot in common. They could become your very best friend!
Sure it’s fun, but these concepts will stay with your students for years to come. It’s magic, it’s music, it’s audience participation… Everything an assembly should be all rolled into one laugh-a-minute extravaganza!
Plus you get all this FREE stuff…
- A 12 Page Electronic Teachers’ Guide – You get an electronic copy that reinforces all the key concepts presented in the assembly. You can send it to all the teachers and staff so that you’re all speaking the same language and working on the same concepts.
- An 11″ X 17″ Full Color Promo Poster – You can hang it in the office to get your students all revved-up about the assembly.
- Bully Game 2 Cryptogram – You’re welcome to make copies so your students can follow-up on the concepts of the assembly.
- Press Release – To send to your local newspapers.
- Newsletter Ad – If you have a newsletter, put this ad in as stated. You can also use this for email or voicemail blasts.
- And much more…
By using these additional tools, the concepts of the assembly will last throughout the entire year.
And like all of these Amazing School Assemblies, The Bully Game 2 comes with my…
100% Iron Clad Money Back Guarantee
That’s right. You read that correctly. If you, your students or your staff are not COMPLETELY THRILLED with my assembly I will tear up your check and fully refund the entire amount… guaranteed.