“Information is both EMPOWERING for parents and EYE OPENING!”
Marissa Ramirez – Parent – Montessori Children’s House
“AWSOME, PRACTICAL TOOLS! Entertaining but serious about the issue at hand. I can relate to the speaker because HE HAS CHILDREN TOO.”
Catherine Leary – Parent – Rosedell
“Very informative. IT CAN CHANGE YOUR CHILDREN’S LIVES!”
Sheila Kordestani – Parent – Sumac Elementary
The Bully Prevention Parenting Seminar is a one hour and fifteen minute program designed to help parents prevent bullying, repel peer pressure and improve the overall school experience for their children.
These are just a few of the topics that will be discussed:
RECOGNIZING THE PROBLEM
- – How to tell if your child is a bully – Nobody wants to know that their child is the bully. But, if the signs are there, you need to know how to recognize them. Bullies are 10 times more likely to wind up in prison by the time they are 25 years old.
- – How to tell if your child is being bullied – Has there been a change in your child’s behavior? Does he/she seem to be sick more often than before? You may not know it, but the effects of bullying can affect every part of your children’s lives.
- – The Bullying Cycle and How To Break It – How does a child start school with wide eyed excitement, and then, only a few weeks later say “I don’t want to go to school”?
“EVERY parent should attend this seminar!”
Connette Gaton – Parent – Veterans Elementary
“IMPERATIVE, NECESSARY program for ALL FAMILIES!”
Cecilia Gamet – Parent – Madison Elementary
“This program is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!”
Georgina Morales – Parent – Schweitzer
ON SOLVING THE PROBLEM
- – How to Create A “Backbone Family – These are the most common traits in a household that raises confident children. Children that are least likely to become bullies and least likely to become targets.
- – How to Teach Your Children The Difference Between Telling & Tattling – How can you expect them to tell you about a bully if they’ve always been taught not to “tattle”?
- – How to Create A Dialogue With Your Child About Bullies and Bullying – And keep them talking to you forever.
- – 9 Dos and Don’ts When Talking To Your Children About Bullies
- – 4 Important Antidotes to Bullying
- – How and When to Use “Assertive Lines” – Including 3 lines your can teach your children that will stop bullies dead in their tracks.
- – How and when to Report the Problem to Your Child’s Teacher – The school, the parents and the students all need to work together to solve this problem. You’ll learn how to present it and how to follow up.
These are just a few of the topics tackled by The Bully Prevention Parenting Seminar. Your parents will walk away with an entire arsenal of bully prevention tools to help their children.
Fascinating and chalk full of information that will make “raising the child” much easier and less stressful.
“An EYE OPENER, definitely!”
Iris Salazar – Parent – Robert M Pyles Elementary
“Your information was EASY TO ABSORB, INTERESTING TO LISTEN TO and PRACTICAL TO APPLY!”
Krista Maire – Parent – Westchester Lutheran School
“Very HELPFUL, USEFUL INFORMATION to be used IMMEDIATELY!”
Jim Landeros – Parent – Pepper Tree
The Bully Prevention Parenting Seminar comes with everything you’ll need to make your parenting night a success:
- Full Color 11 X 17 Poster –Take this to your printer and print as many copies as you like. Hang them wherever you feel is most appropriate and where you feel there is the most student and parent traffic.
- Cool Flyer for the students to Take Home – Make copies and send home with your students or simply place them in the front office available for the parents to take home.
- Power Point Handouts – These are designed to help parents follow along. Each parent will relate to a different part of the seminar. I supply the original so you can make copies for the parents.
- Voice Broadcast Script – You can use this for a voice broadcast system, a school newsletter and more. This document is super useful!
- … and best of all, my very own 23 Proven Techniques To Make Your Parenting Seminar a Success Booklet – Read it all the way through and use the techniques that are appropriate for your particular school. You’ll be shocked at how easy it is to make sure your parenting night is a success.